Breathing Air Systems
The Kaeser breathing air system is a complete breathing air package. Designed to remove contaminants such as moisture, solid particles, oil or oil vapors, carbon monoxide, and hydrocarbons from compressed air.
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Kaeser Breathing Air Systems KBS Series
- Available in Calgary & area or Saskatchewan
- Call 1-800-665-9725 (Alberta) or 1-306-580-9000 (Saskatchewan) for pricing
- OR request a quote below
Kaeser Breathing Air Systems KBS Series 18-1130 SCFM @ 100 PSIG
The Kaeser Breathing Air System (KBS) is a complete purification system. It is designed to remove contaminants such as moisture, solid particles, oil or oil vapors, carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons from normal compressed air. The KBS meets all quality requirements and international standards such as OSHA, CSA, ISO 12021 and DIN 3188.
The KBS employs five treatment stages:
- Prefilter removes fluid droplets, dust, dirt, rust, oil and other particles larger than 1 µm. Filter includes electronic condensate drain
- Microfilter removes particles and aerosols down to 0.01 µm. Filter also includes electronic condensate drain.
- Heatless regenerating desiccant dryer removes water vapor and carbon dioxide, drying the air to a pressure dew point of -40°F.
- Catalytic converter removes carbon monoxide.
- Activated carbon filter removes hydrocarbon vapors and brings breathing air to legal requirements.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Chances are we have the compressed air equipment or parts you need. Contact us at 800-665-9725 (Calgary), 877-323-7247 (Winnipeg) or 306-580-9000 (Regina) to speak to one of our sales specialists.