Portable Air Compressors
CFM Air Equipment offers the Kaeser line of portable air compressors. Kaeser's line of portable air compressors are designed for rugged use and dependable operations. With sizes ranging from 50 CFM to 1200 CFM Kaeser offers models and accessories to suit virtually every need.
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Kaeser Mobilair M15 & M17 Portable Air Compressor (50-60 CFM)
- Available in Calgary & area or Saskatchewan
- Call 1-800-665-9725 (Alberta) or 1-306-580-9000 (Saskatchewan) for pricing
- OR request a quote below
Kaeser Mobilair M15 & M17 Portable Air Compressor - 50 to 60 CFM
The Mobilair M15 & M17 are rugged and dependable units that are perfect for a variety of applications. Light construction, carpentry and monument engraving are just a few jobs where the M15 and M17 are ideal. With a folding handle, oversized pneumatic tires, and compact design, the units are easy to move around virtually any job site.
The M15 and M17 feature Kaeser's power saving Sigma profile airend. This efficient design maintains steady pressure and puts out more air per horsepower, saving you gas. Driving these airends are quite powerful Honda engines with modulation control that matches air output to the load demand. They both have a simple electric starter with keyed ignition and an easy-to-read control panel.
The scratch, dent, and impact resistant rotomolded polyethylene shell takes a beating and still protects the unit. Inside, the compressors are protected by a 4 micron inlet filter rated at 99.9% efficiency, allowing these units to operate in virtually any construction environment.
50 or 60 CFM (operates up to a 60lb paving breaker)
- Single stage, oil injected rotary screw air end with power-saving proprietary Sigma profile
- 4-cycle, V-twin industrial duty Honda engine
- Engine rated 21 horsepower
- Uses lead-free gasoline
- Compressor and engine are disengaged for easy starting, even in cold weather
- Convenient one touch electric start
- Belt-driven with a 3-groove power band
- Control panel displays pressure and the hour meter
- Protective rotomolded polyethylene enclosure
- Vibration isolation for smooth, quiet operation
- 4 micron air intake filter protect the air end
- Skid mounting
- 5 year warranty
- High pressures available
Visit the Kaeser website
Request A Quote
Use the form below to request pricing on the product you've selected.
Please Fill Out The Following Form
* Indicates required fields
Don't see what you're looking for?
Chances are we have the compressed air equipment or parts you need. Contact us at 800-665-9725 (Calgary), 877-323-7247 (Winnipeg) or 306-580-9000 (Regina) to speak to one of our sales specialists.