Portable Air Compressors
CFM Air Equipment offers the Kaeser line of portable air compressors. Kaeser's line of portable air compressors are designed for rugged use and dependable operations. With sizes ranging from 50 CFM to 1200 CFM Kaeser offers models and accessories to suit virtually every need.
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Kaeser Mobilair M350 Portable Air Compressor (1200 CFM)
- Available in Calgary & area or Saskatchewan
- Call 1-800-665-9725 (Alberta) or 1-306-580-9000 (Saskatchewan) for pricing
- OR request a quote below
Kaeser Mobilair M350 Portable Air Compressor - 1200 CFM
The Mobilair M350 is a versatile portable screw compressor that offers heavy-duty performance in a light weight package. It is well suited for many applications such as sand blasting, pavement breaking and general air tool use. The units are built to meet the demands of rental houses, repair trucks and railroad applications.
The M350 offers a wide variety of features that make it very user-friendly. Units come standard with a Sigma control mobile instrument panel. The fuel tank has a large filler neck with overflow protection for safe, easy filling. A height adjustable tow bar makes transporting the M350 easy. A torsion bar suspension system and oversized tires provide superior road handling, further adding to the units superior functionality.
The M350's heavy duty steel chassis and fully galvanized canopy ensure long life even when subjected to the harshest conditions. Both the enclosure and solid steel flooring protect the motor, air end and critical components from dirt, water and other contaminants.This rugged construction combined with extensive engineering allows the M350 to operate in conditions up to 122 F. A superior soundproofed canopy provides extremely low decibels. Maximum sound level measured at 23 feet is 76 DBA.
- Sigma profile rotary screw air end produces more air with less horsepower
- Heavy-duty Mercedes Benz
- Large fuel tank for extended operation
- 1 micron, 2-stage engine and compressor inlet filter with maintenance indicator
- Highly efficient cooling system
- Heavy duty steel chassis
- Fully galvanized canopy
- High capacity cold start battery ensures reliable operation under extreme working conditions
- Lifting eye for simple handing
- Tool boxes for convenient storage
- Modulation control
- Pressures to 205 PSIG
- Skid Mount
- Aftercooler and filtration packages
- 5 year air end warranty
Request A Quote
Use the form below to request pricing on the product you've selected.
Please Fill Out The Following Form
* Indicates required fields
Don't see what you're looking for?
Chances are we have the compressed air equipment or parts you need. Contact us at 800-665-9725 (Calgary), 877-323-7247 (Winnipeg) or 306-580-9000 (Regina) to speak to one of our sales specialists.