Portable Air Compressors
CFM Air Equipment offers the Kaeser line of portable air compressors. Kaeser's line of portable air compressors are designed for rugged use and dependable operations. With sizes ranging from 50 CFM to 1200 CFM Kaeser offers models and accessories to suit virtually every need.
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Kaeser Mobilair M50 Portable Air Compressor (185 CFM)
- Available in Calgary & area or Saskatchewan
- Call 1-800-665-9725 (Alberta) or 1-306-580-9000 (Saskatchewan) for pricing
- OR request a quote below
Kaeser Mobilair M50 Portable Air Compressor - 185 CFM
The Mobilair M50 is a versatile portable screw compressor that offers heavy-duty performance in a light weight package. It is well suited for many applications such as sand blasting, pavement breaking and general air tool use. The units are built to meet the demands of rental houses, repair trucks and railroad applications.
Both the double-walled, rotomolded polyethylene canopy and solid steel flooring protect the air end, motor, and critical components from dirt, water and other contaminants. Rugged construction combined with extensive engineering allow the M50 to retain its value year after year. The canopy is also designed to provide extremely low noise levels. Maximum sound levels measured at 23 feet is 76 DBA.
The M50 also features Kaeser's patent-pending anti-frost control feature. This thermostatically controlled valve automatically controls the compressed air temperature in relation to the current ambient temperature, which protects construction tools from freezing up, increases tool life and extends compressor fluid life.
- Direct drive rotary screw air end: Sigma profile air end produces more air while using less fuel
- Rotomolded polymer canopy is scratch and dent resistant
- 1 micron; 2 stage compressor inlet filter with maintenance indicator
- 10 micron engine air filter with maintenance indicator
- Exclusive anti-frost valve maintains optimum operating temperature and prevents tools from freezing up
- Heavy-duty, 4-cylinder Kubota diesel engine complies with Tier 4 emission requirements
- Tool box for convenient storage
- Highly efficient cooling system
- Modulation control
- Lighting package
- 5 year air end warranty
- Optional skid mount
Don't see what you're looking for?
Chances are we have the compressed air equipment or parts you need. Contact us at 800-665-9725 (Calgary), 877-323-7247 (Winnipeg) or 306-580-9000 (Regina) to speak to one of our sales specialists.