ALMIG - Rotary Screw - Belt Drive Series
Available for sale within Manitoba
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
ALMIG Rotary Screw Air Compressor Belt Drive 5-350 HP
- Available in Manitoba only
- Call 1-877-323-7247 for pricing OR request a quote below
ALMIG Belt Series - 5-350 HP
The ALMiG BELT is a single-stage rotary screw compressor with oil injection technology, standard low-noise enclosure, ALMiG AIR CONTROL I or III microprocessor, totally-enclosed TEFC motor (ODP motor standard on BELT 75 and BELT 250) with Y-Delta starting and reliable belt-drive transmission. The compressors are designed for indoor and outdoor installation.
General Technical Information
Main motor rating: 5 - 350 hp (Tri voltage motors are standard up to 50hp) Pressure up to 190 psi(g) Flowrate: 20 - 1550 cfm Cooling System: Air cooled, Water Cooled, Sea Water Cooled Due to its unique design it operates at any ambient conditions even as a marine compressor for navy applications or on drilling sites in Texas! The smaller range up to 50 hp can be equipped with a technical oil free sollution or just with a dryer called "plus version".
- Unit manufactured in accordance with UL, ASME, CSA, CRN, OHSA and CE standards
- Load / No-load operation as standard, optional equipped with modulation (throttling) for capacity control
- Compact build for installation near walls; operation from one side
- Ready for connection and operation, fitted with all the required cooling, control and monitoring equipment
- Vibration-isolated, fluid-tight base frame for foundation-free installation
- Air end and motor isolated from the base frame to reduce vibration
- Sound-insulated with dirt-repelling lining and cooling air control system for extremely low noise level
- Integrated electrical control cabinet certified by UL and CSA.
- Main switch installed internal or external depending on the compressor hp class.
- Electrical TEFC NEMA premium eff. motor (ODP motor standard on BELT 75 and BELT 250)
- Power transmission with V-belts – low maintenance cost, flexible and extremely efficient
- Drive system with increased lifetime
- ALMIG intake valve with intake filter for safe, fully unloaded start-up. Therefore an efficient and economical operation
- Oil-injection-cooled compressor stage featuring high operational reliability
- Oil sump tank for best pre-separation
- Impact separation and gravitational separation design
- Oil drain through pre installed ball valve
- Easy to fill and impossible to overfill
- Spin on oil separator cartridge for high compressed air quality and low residual oil content
- Easy and fast to change
- Efficient oil and air cooling system.
- Industrial-grade, treated aluminum
- Easy to clean
- Oversized for low outlet temperatures
- Turbine or axial fan for optimum cooling airflow and extremely low noise level
- Emergency stop function
- Automatic restart after power loss
Request A Quote
Use the form below to request pricing on the product you've selected.
Please Fill Out The Following Form
* Indicates required fields
Don't see what you're looking for?
Chances are we have the compressed air equipment or parts you need. Contact us at 800-665-9725 (Calgary), 877-323-7247 (Winnipeg) or 306-580-9000 (Regina) to speak to one of our sales specialists.