Chicago Pneumatic Heatless Regenerative Desiccant Dryers
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
CP Heatless Regenerative Air Dryers CPAD/M 5-3100 CFM
- Available in Manitoba only
- Call 1-877-323-7247 for pricing OR request a quote below
Chicago Pneumatic Heatless Regenerative Air Dryers CPAD/M 5-3100 CFM
Chicago Pneumatic uses large diameter activated alumina at the bottom of the desiccant bed as an active bed support, thus improving the regeneration process.
Saturated compressed air enters the dryer and passes over the desiccant, where moisture in the air is adsorbed onto the desiccant beads providing dew points of at least -40°F.
- Active Desiccant Bed Support
- Trouble-Free Maintenance and Easily Serviced
- Simple Design and Quiet Operation
- Oversize Towers Reduce Air Velocity
- Prevents Desiccant Powder from Moving Downstream
- Ensures Maximum Absorption by Desiccant
- Low Pressure Drop - Less Than 3 PSID at Rated Flow
- 6’ Power Cord (CPADM)
- Tower Pressure Gauges and Pressure Relief Valves
- Check Valve/Butterfly Valves (CPAD)
- Solenoid Operated Inlet and Purge Valves (CPADM)
Request A Quote
Use the form below to request pricing on the product you've selected.
Please Fill Out The Following Form
* Indicates required fields
Don't see what you're looking for?
Chances are we have the compressed air equipment or parts you need. Contact us at 800-665-9725 (Calgary), 877-323-7247 (Winnipeg) or 306-580-9000 (Regina) to speak to one of our sales specialists.