Master System Controller
The new generation of compressed air system control. Using it's adaptive 3D advance control, SAM 4.0 makes air generation and treatment even more intelligent, reliable and efficient.
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Kaeser Sigma Air Manager 4.0
- Available in Calgary & area or Saskatchewan
- Call 1-800-665-9725 (Alberta) or 1-306-580-9000 (Saskatchewan) for pricing
- OR request a quote below
Kaeser Sigma Air Manager 4.03D advanced Control analyzes all operating data on an ongoing basis, simulates alternative actions and calculates the perfect combination of compressors, blowers, or vacuum units to meet demand. The result: Unprecedented energy efficiency, SAM 4.0's easy operation, visualization, analysis capabilities, and secure network technology enables real-time system monitoring from any PC.
And if you have big plans for the future: Sigma Air Manager 4.0 is designed to grow with your system. A simple software upgrade allows expanding the master controller without the need for additional new hardware.
- Smart: Sigma Air Manager 4.0 not only reduces switching losses, but it takes into account various compressed air system parameters and uses the gathered information to calculate the optimum performance values
- Secure: Together the Sigma Air Manager 4.0 and the powerful Ethernet-based Kaeser Sigma Network form a future-dynamic infrastructure that meets all requirements for a highly-secure industrial control system
- Efficient: Continuously fine tunes the system in order to achieve optimum energy efficiency (energy management in accordance with ISO 50001). Predictive, demand-oriented maintenance is available as an option to keep life cycle costs to an absolute minimum.
Innovative - The Adaptive 3D Advanced ControlThe adaptive 3D advance control algorithm orchestrates all components in your Kaeser compressed air systems. As a result, just the right amount of compressed air power is provided to suit the specific need of the application, with maximum energy efficiency.
The unique adaptive 3D advanced control continuously analyzes the relationship between various parameters (e.g. switching and control efficiency), and pro-actively calculates the optimum combination from a range of many in order to achieve optimum efficiency. Not only are starts and stops taken into consideration but so too are idling and frequency converter losses. Moreover, the compressed air system's pressure performance is optimized and average pressure is reduced.
Kaser Sigma NetworkIndustrial Application place special demands on communications, technology, particularly in the field of machine-to-machine communication, It must be robust and locally manageable, as well as globally-compatible and also capable of transferring large data volumes quickly and securely. The system must also ensure maximum data integrity and provide the necessary real-time properties required by the process. The KAESER SIGMA NETWORK meets all of these requirements and more.
Together with the SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0, the KAESER SIGMA NETWORK creates a perfectly matches secure infrastructure for intelligent services within the advanced scope of Industry 4.0 operating environments, If required, operating data from the compressed air station can be securely transmitted to the KAESER DATA CENTER via a broadband connections.
The combination of remote diagnostics and demand-oriented predictive maintenance ensure maximum compressed air supply availability and complete system effectiveness.
- Prevention of unplanned and planned downtime - Through evaluation of operating parameters, such as load operating hours and temperatures.
- Increased energy efficiency - Through monitoring of key operating parameters such as air end discharge temperature, pressure dew point, differential pressures (filters), leakage rates, pressure and flow rate.
- Service costs reduced by up to 30% - Through optimized servicing and unnecessary repairs.
- Demand-optimised compressed air system control - Throughout the systems entire life cycle.
Remote Diagnostics and Predictive MaintenanceFuture real-time monitoring of various sensor data will not only allow rapid response to unusual operational states, but will also for the basis for optimum service planning. Thanks to intelligent forecasting tools, you will be already know what to expect in advance. This capability ensure maximum compressed air supply reliability. Users also benefit from further cost savings, since service work is performed exactly when required as demand dictates.
The SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 is the core of your compressed air station and provides the key technology required to take advantage of furture services within the Industry 4.0 operating environment, As the central "brain" of a compressed air station, it assumes control tasks and streams data into the KAESER DATA CENTER.
This master controller opens up new possibilities to enable predictive maintenance of compressor and associated equipment.
Up until, maintenance was performed only following detection of a faulty or during the course of a scheduled service appointment.
The SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 concept makes it possible to initiate maintenance measures before the fault occurs, therefore, to avoid dowtimes.
The sensors and SIGMA CONTROL 2 compressor controller integrated in the machine determines and processes variable data and forwards them to the SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 in real-time. Special software then trasmits the information to the KAESER DATA CENTER where it is analysed in real-time, too.
Central monitoring and processing of operational information is also performed in the KAESER DATA CENTER. Measures for preventive maintenance are initiated as required. This ultimately means that mainteannce is carried out precisely as needed, which in turn saves time and money and ensure maximum compressor air availability
Request A Quote
Use the form below to request pricing on the product you've selected.
Please Fill Out The Following Form
* Indicates required fields
Don't see what you're looking for?
Chances are we have the compressed air equipment or parts you need. Contact us at 800-665-9725 (Calgary), 877-323-7247 (Winnipeg) or 306-580-9000 (Regina) to speak to one of our sales specialists.