MASTER SYSTEM CONTROL
Sigma Air Manager 4.0
The new generation of compressed air system control is here with Sigma Air Manager 4.0. Using its adaptive 3Dadvanced Control, SAM 4.0 makes air generation and treatment even more intelligent, reliable, and efficient.
- 3Dadvanced Control analyzes all operating data on an ongoing basis, simulates alternative actions, and calculates the perfect combination of compressors, blowers, or vacuum units to meet demand. The result: Unprecedented energy efficiency.
- Remote monitoring with secure network technology to view system performance from any PC.
- Predictive Maintenance by Kaeser specialists prevents unplanned downtime.
Download : Compressed Air System Management
And if you have big plans for the future: SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 is designed to grow with your system. A simple software upgrade allows expanding the master controller without the need for additional investment in new hardware.
- SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 not only reduces switching losses, it also takes in account various compressed air system parameters and uses the gathered information to calculate the optimum performance values.
- Together the SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 and the powerful ethernet-based KAESER SIGMA NETWORK for a future-dynamic infrastructure that meets all requirements for a highly-secure industrial control system
- Continuously fine tunes the system in order to achieve optimum energy efficiency (energy management in accordance with ISO 50001) and the optional predictive, demand-oriented maintenance keep life cycle costs to an absolute minimum
The Kaeser SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 – Key technology for Industry 4.0
Future real-time monitoring of various sensor data will not only allow rapid response to unusual operational states,
but will also form the basis for optimum service planning: Thanks to intelligent forecasting tools, you will already know what to expect in advance. This capability ensures maximum compressed air supply reliability. Users also benefit from further cost savings, since service work is performed exactly when required as demand dictates.
SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 is the core of your air compressed air station and provides the key technology required to take advantage of future services within the Industry 4.0 / IoT operating environment. As the central “brain” of a compressed air system, it handles control tasks and streams data into the KAESER DATA CENTER.
This master controller opens up new possibilities to enable predictive maintenance of compressors and associated equipment.
Up until now, maintenance was performed only following detection of a fault or during the course of a scheduled service appointment.
The SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 concept makes it possible to initiate maintenance measures before the fault occurs and, therefore, to avoid downtime.
The sensors and SIGMA CONTROL 2 compressor controller integrated in the machine determine and process variable data and forward them to the SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 in real-time. Special software then transmits the information to the KAESER DATA CENTER where it is analyzed in real-time, too.
Central monitoring and processing of operational information is also performed in the KAESER DATA CENTER where measures for preventive maintenance are initiated as required. This ultimately means that maintenance is carried out precisely as needed, which in turn saves time and money and ensures maximum compressed air availability.
Free No-Obligation Assessment
If you have multiple compressors, blowers, or vacuum units that are not centrally controller, chances are that you could benefit from SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0. Contact us to see how the SAM 4.0 can actively monitor your system and:
- Significantly reduce energy costs
- Lower maintenance costs and improve up-time by notifying the maintenance team or service provider with predictive alarms, warnings, and equipment health status indicators before failures occur.
- Improve equipment reliability by systematically optimizing the utilization of critical compressed air system components.
Please contact us below for a no-cost, no-obligation, compressed air system evaluation.